Club Penguin:Login Server
A Club Penguin login server is a server that is responsible for logging in player accounts and updating their login records. The login server implements the club penguin protocol to communicate with clients.
Usually the server authentication process follows these steps:
- Check if the username exists in the database.
- Check if the player is banned.
- Check if the hashed password in the database matches exactly to the hashed password provided.
- Update basic user information from the database, such as the last successful login, and the last IP address used to login.
- Generate a session key to be used to login to the world servers.